HEX is looking for a Visual Designer to join our small Atlanta team and be a part of our continued growth. A Visual Designer at HEX plays a core role throughout our innovative projects and within our DNA. The Visual Designer will work closely
with our Creative Director to develop concepts and visual approaches, refine and produce designs and
design standards, and oversee visual implementation all the way through execution. Projects include
branding, consumer-facing websites, and limit-pushing web and mobile experiences. A shared passion for
design—stunning, elegant and forward-thinking design—is a must.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Interest and experience in creating interfaces, websites and native mobile application design.
- A portfolio that portrays raw ability and a passion to take projects to an innovative and highly polished level.
- Experience and ability to work collaboratively with designers, project managers, and creative directors.
- The ability to develop innovative and strategic UI/UX concepts from beginning to end with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Be flexible, organized and able to work to deadlines.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Desire to stay up-to-date on web and mobile technologies and trends.
- Most importantly—the desire to constantly learn and pursue excellence in the craft of visual and digital design.
- Fun projects that allow you as a Visual Designer to push the limits in digital design.
- Clients that range from established brands to funky startups.
- A casual and relaxed work environment.
- Great people to work with.
Interested in this position? Send your resume and portfolio to